Med Spa Manager
Well-established Bay Area Medical Spa Clinic that offers Laser Hair Removal and other Skin-Care services such as Botox, Juevederm, Latisse, Etc… The Med Spa has over 80+ 5-star Yelp reviews and has been in business for almost 10 years.
We are seeking full-time employment for a Med Spa Manager with start date of June 1st 2018 full-time with May 15th – June 1st part-time.
We are looking for a committed and motivated individual with excellent communication skills and strong commitment to customer service. This individual shall possess the ability to successfully work under pressure and prioritize tasks, and become integral part of growing team.
The Medical Spa Manager shall have a minimum of five years medical-clinic or medical-spa experience as a manager or principal.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, EHR Systems, CRM, HIPPA and Medical Record Keeping is required .
Experience in the Medical Aesthetics industry is preferred. Experience such as managing a laser, injectables, lashes, etc…
Needs to be able to work hours specific to patients schedule which may or may not include weekends, Holidays, etc…
· Customer service: manage clinic floor, greet and engage patients.
· Manage clinic communication internally with staff and externally with clients
· Direct and supervise employees, maintaining team relations and communication
· Ensure consistent and timely opening and closing for the Spa
· Help interview, select, and on-board talent
· Motivate employees and ensure adherence to company policies and guidelines
· Support financial objectives by monitoring annual budget, analyzing variances, maximizing sales and merchandising
· Reconcile register, inventory audits, etc.
· Ensure adherence to licensing board regulations
· Analyze daily activity to create work schedules to ensure appropriate coverage
· Manage merchandise and services by maintaining appropriate inventory levels
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge through educational workshops/trainings, professional publications, establishing professional networks, attending monthly meetings
· Maintain relationships with key referral businesses/partnerships and their personnel and effectively liaise with center management team
· Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing programs, operational and human resources policies and procedures, and initiating corrective actions
· Help ensure safe, clean environment
Compensation and benefits
Salary + Commission negotiable depending on experience