REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION!*
HydraFacial Treatment in Fremont, CA
Clear Up Your Skin Today With a Hydrafacial from Ariba Medical Spa! We are Conveniently Located at 37553 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94536. Call Us Today at (510) 737-7781 or Schedule an Appointment Online.
Only HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow.
HOW IT WORKS
CLEANSE + PEEL
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
FUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
PLATINUM HYDRAFACIAL $300 (60 mins)
An invigorating treatment that includes all of the essentials of the Deluxe Hydrafacial while addressing your specific skin concern with a Booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging and Lymphatic Drainage.
DELUXE HYDRAFACIAL $250 (45 min.) An invigorating treatment that includes all of the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing your specific skin concern with a Booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.
SIGNATURE HYDRAFACIAL $200 (30 min.) This treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
For best results please follow these instructions.
Before your treatment:
- Discontinue use of Isotretinoin for 6 months (Sotret, Claravis, Amnesteem, and Accutane).
- Discontinue use of topical prescriptive medications for 48 hrs. (Retin-A, Tazorac, Dierin, EpiDuo, Ziana)
- Refrain from any type of exfoliating treatment(s) (glycolic, enzymes) to the area of treatment for 48 hrs.
- Refrain from any Medium/ Deep chemical resurfacing and laser treatments for 1 month.
- Refrain from waxing and use of depilatories for 48 hrs.
- Discontinue use of OTC acne medications (Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic) for 48 hrs.
- If you are prone to cold sores, Hydrafacial may cause a break out; you may require prophylactic treatment such as Valtrex. Please use medication 2 days before, during and 2 days after.
- Avoid sun tanning or tanning creams/sprays for at least 72 hrs.
- Post injections (Juvederm) wait at least 2 weeks. Botox at least 5 days.
- For Gentlemen’s Hydrafacial treatment shaving is not recommended on day of treatment. If you choose to shave, please shave at least 3-4 hours prior to your treatment.
- The day of your appointment a full consultation will be provided. If you have any special health considerations, allergies, pregnant, etc., be sure to notify us when you make your appointment.
- However, feel free to contact us with your concerns if in doubt about whether you are a candidate for this.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure or sun bathing for at least 2 weeks (although, we recommend this indefinitely) to prevent UV rays from damaging your skin which slows down the benefits of Hydrafacial. Patients who absolutely cannot avoid sun exposure should use a broadspectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher to maintain your improved skin.
- Injections can be resumed in 24hrs.
- Waxing and depilatories can be resumed in 48 hrs.
- Avoid heat (hot showers, sauna, and intense cardio) for 24 hrs.
- If you do not need make-up for the evening of treatment, wait until the next morning.
- Topical prescriptive medications can be resumed in 48 hrs.
- OTC acne medications may be resumed in 48 hrs.
- The above is a guideline and not exclusive. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.