REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION!*
Juvéderm Treatment in Fremont, CA
Fill in Lines and Wrinkles or Plump Up Your Pout With Juvéderm. Ariba Medical Spa Is Located Near You in Fremont, CA. Contact Us Today for More Information or to Schedule an Appointment. We are Conveniently Located Near You at 37553 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94536.
As you age, your face may not look as firm and full as it did when you were younger. Using Juvéderm® dermal fillers, Dr. Tariq Mirza and his trained staff at Ariba Medical Spa in Fremont, California add smooth, natural-looking volume to your face in just one quick treatment. Call or schedule an appointment online to restore a youthful-looking appearance with long-lasting Juvéderm treatments.
How does Juvéderm work?
Juvéderm dermal fillers contain a hyaluronic acid gel that can be injected into your cheeks, lips, and around your mouth to give you a younger-looking appearance. Hyaluronic acid helps your skin stay moist, soft, and full.
As you age, you lose fat and collagen (a protein) in your face. This can make your face look sunken and increase the appearance of wrinkles.
FDA-approved Juvéderm fillers replace the fat, helping you enjoy firmer cheeks and fuller lips. They can also reduce the appearance of wrinkles around your mouth by adding volume beneath your skin to smooth out folds.
When injected by trained professionals, Juvéderm provides subtle, smooth results to improve your appearance. It can be used alone or in combination with other cosmetic treatments, such as Botox, to create a natural, younger-looking appearance.
- Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising)
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, St. John's wort, Omega 3/fish oil supplements, ibuprofen, motrin, advil, aleve and other NSAIDS have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
- Schedule you dermal fillers and botox appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which you may be attending, such as a wedding or a vacation. Results from the Dermal Filler & Botox injections will take approximately 4 to 7 days to appear. Also, bruising and swelling may be apparent in that time period. Sculptra does take longer to see results, so plan accordingly.
- Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
- Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sor or blemish on the area.
- If you have a history of cold sores, pleas let us know.
- Be sure to have a good breakfast, including food and drink before you procedure. This will decrease the chances of lightheadedness during your treatment.
- You are NOT a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Post-Treatment Dermal Fillers
- Avoid significant movement or massage the treated areas. Unless instructed by the provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling
- If you have swelling, you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour
- Use Tylenol for discomfort
- Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling
- Take Amica to help bruising and swelling, start at least 2 days prior to injection.
Is Juvéderm right for me?
You may benefit from Juvéderm treatment if:
- You have wrinkles around your mouth
- You want fuller lips or cheeks
- You are over age 21
- You want to avoid cosmetic surgery
- You want fast, long-lasting results
What should I expect during Juvéderm treatment?
The trained professionals at Ariba Medical Spa help you experience minimal discomfort during your treatment. Depending on which area of your face is treated, your appointment may take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. You will only need one treatment to see results.
You should experience little pain during treatment. However, your technician may apply numbing cream to your face to help ease any discomfort. The Juvéderm injections also contain lidocaine, which helps numb the pain.
What should I expect after Juvéderm treatment?
After your treatment, you have no downtime. You can immediately enjoy results of your treatment as you return to your daily activities. You may have redness, bruising, or soreness where Juvéderm was injected. You may also experience minor swelling that should go away within two weeks.
You should continue seeing natural-looking results for up to two years. You can repeat your treatment to maintain results or even receive “touch-up” injections every few months.
Juvéderm treatments provide subtle, long-lasting results that enhance your natural beauty. Call or book an appointment online to make immediate improvements to your appearance.
*Individual results and patient experience may vary